Hope you're all enjoying a relaxing weekend! Here are some of the highlights from mine:
1. Eating Thanksgiving leftovers while watching the Godfather movies
2. Sleeping in until all hours, snuggled into warm flannel sheets
3. College Hunks Hauling Junk coming and cleaning out our basement - I've never seen it look this good!
4. The first toasty fires of the season
5. Enjoying time off with my sweetie - working on projects together and just hanging out
Wait! How did I forget this totally fun deleted scene from Pirate Radio? Make that six (really) good things!
How about you? Care to share a few of your (really) good things this weekend?